Are you ready to become the best rider you can be?
Check out these powerful reasons to incorporate yoga into your riding routine!
- Develop a strong core
- Keep muscles supple and strong
- Create a strong body awareness
- Increase usage of accurate aids
- Become a steady and quiet rider
- Body alignment
- Improve concentration
- Reduce nerves
- Make calm decisions in the saddle
- Personal body alignment= Horse' body alignment
You and your horse deserve this 🧘♀️🐴
Thinking about the wonderful things horses do for us we know that they deserve to be comfortable. When the rider is fit and "stable"(get it) in the saddle the horse moves better and is much more comfortable. Do this for yourself, your ride, and your horse.